Tuesday, December 23, 2008

present and future ,dream abouth economy


Present and future economy dream
On the 16th of this month I woke up with a very interesting dream :
A women was given announcement, like an official breaking news and I was paying close attention to every news that she was bringing ,the news was about the stores that was closing everyday……as she talks images was showing ,,streets of stores ,like when u walk to the halls of a shopping mall full of closing stores. And the business that stay open function like booth the stay together in other function most like a flee market
.Sine change now my family and I .we are in my town in brazil .with some of many old friends that today is in many countries of the world and they come to say hello and two linguages Portuguese and italiano, ingles ,spanhol
Some how In my dream when I sow that I retrieved. some how I knew it the situation before it worsens

When I woke up I know exactly what this means .is what we are liven right now , a bad worldwide economy that going to force people come back to there home country …..that’s why people speak there language and other language …….
we haven’t hit rock bottom in this recession. And that history tells us when we get there, people is saying 18 months to 2 years before we see a substantial recovery. But that guess might be optimistic because we are walking uncharted territory.
Lia tavares

No comments:

Post a Comment